Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day Fun

For Father's Day Zoey had three gifts to make -- one each for her Daddy, Grandaddy, and Grandpa.  After spending time browsing on Pinterest (probably too much time if I'm being honest), I came across a really cute hand print card.  And no, I didn't care that it was supposed to be a Valentine's Day card.  Toddler hand prints are always in season.


I can't find the original one I pinned.  I swear I pinned it, but now I can't find it.  After a little searching, I finally found something similar to the pin I can no longer find.  And no, it probably isn't because I have too many pins to look at.  Unless we're talking food and drink pins.


Zoey had never had her hand print traced before, so having her hold her hand still was interesting.  Apparently it tickled.


After folding the card stock in half, I traced her hand along the folded edge and cut it out, so that it sort of made a heart when opened.  Then it was time to paint!  Zoey wanted to use her dot paints, and then the next day wanted to add glitter.  She had a blast making these, and was so proud that it was her hand.


1 comment:

  1. Those are such super cute Father's Day crafts, perfect for the kids. =)

    ReplyDelete