Sunday, December 26, 2010

Soapin' Sunday

Goodness, has it really been that long since I've posted anything?  Apparently teaching, soaping, and taking care of our little baby girl takes up all of my time.  Go figure... :)

I'd like to start a new weekly staple, Soapin' Sunday.  Except that today I'm not making any soap, and I probably won't until after I do end-of-year inventory (bleh). 

I did start going through some of the presents and took out the clothes Zoey was gifted so I could include them in the laundry this afternoon, though.  My in-laws gave Zoey two sleep sacks.  We had been gifted with one a while ago from one of Ben's co-workers, and let me tell you, it really is the best thing ever.  Until then, Zoey wouldn't sleep in her bassinet.  Every time I laid her down, she would start crying as soon as I took my hands off of her.  The very first night we put her in her sleep sack, she slept through the night.  It keeps her all snuggly and warm, even if I'm not holding her.  I give them two thumbs up.  Ben does too, so they get four thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment