Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall is in the Air.... Maybe?

This morning was very chilly. So chilly in fact, that I thought it would be a good idea to wear a 3/4 length sleeve shirt, and a tank top layered underneath. Then I made a batch of soap, which warmed me up. Then I went outside. Well, by now it was almost lunch time, and the sun had had time to heat everything up. I have no idea what the temperature actually was, probably high 70s or low 80s, but I realized that it really wasn't quite 3/4 length sleeve weather. Either that, or not quite layering weather. Whichever way, I'm currently wearing a short sleeve shirt.

Jenn, what is the point of your rambling? you might be asking yourself. Well, I logged on to post about some soaps I've been making and saw my bright, flowery Spring blog background. Clearly it's not Spring. And here in Texas it's considering Fall...sort of. So, here we are with a new, Fall-ish, background.

I'll come back tomorrow with some soapy pictures for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment