Monday, October 22, 2012

Firecracker Cheez-Its

During this past school year, I received some ridiculously yummy Cheez-Its as a teacher gift.  Spicy Cheez-Its.  Genius.  Ben has been after me ever since to figure out how to make them.  While browsing Pinterest recently I found a recipe to make Firecracker Crackers.  Instead of making it with saltines like the recipe suggested, I used an entire box of Cheez-Its.

Please excuse the extra stuff in the background on the counter.  :)


I used 1 cup of oil, but I think one box of Cheez-Its is less than the 4 sleeves of saltines called for.  Next time I'm trying 3/4 cup oil.  Also, I really don't think I mixed them up for long enough.  She says 5-10 minutes of mixing the crackers.  I didn't mix for that long, and some of the crackers are spicier than others.  :)


They're really good though, spicy, ranch-y goodness.  Yum!  If you like spicy things, you definitely need to make these.


No comments:

Post a Comment