Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Belated Halloween!

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

This year was the first time Zoey went trick-or-treating.  My little bumblebee had a blast.  For the last month or so since we've been talking about Halloween, she has a sentence that she says over and over.  "On Halloween, if you wear your bumblebee dress, they will put candy in there."


I guess when I explained trick-or-treating I somehow left out the part about going up to houses and ringing the doorbell.  The first house we went to was our next door neighbor.  When I tried to guide her up the driveway, she almost had a meltdown.  "We can't go trick-or-treating!"  But I told her that we were actually trick-or-treating, we just had to go ring on the doorbell for them to give her candy.

After that, it was smooth sailing and she quickly became a pro.  She said thank you for her candy and everything!

And by the end of the night, her little Elmo basket was pretty full.  For someone who only has candy every once in a while, she's got quite a stash of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment