Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Introducing Nag Champa, Herbal Grapefruit, and Lavender Mint!

If you visited my booth at any of the craft shows I was at last year, you've already met these three.  But they're the first of a bunch of new listings of products I somehow managed to not put in my Etsy.  I know, I had a head shake at myself too.


 I don't know how many times I've been asked a question similar to this one. "Barefoot Hippie, huh? So do you have a Nag Champa soap?" Of course I do! The classic hippie incense scent, but in a soap. Nag Champa is an earthy blend of patchouli and musk, finished off with sandalwood and a hint of rose. A perfect fit for the hippie in your life.


To me, Herbal Grapefruit is a definite "spa" scent. A mix of juniper and grapefruit, this scent is very refreshing and fresh.


My Lavender Mint lip balm is a refreshing, herbal flavor. A blend of lavender, peppermint, and spearmint essential oils smells light and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment