Monday, May 6, 2013

Soapy Photos

As I typed that title, I realized it could definitely be taken the wrong way.  Which made me laugh, so I'm keeping it there.

Anyway, I was recently bringing my inventory list up to date and realized that I happen to have a bunch of products sitting here that I never photographed or listed in my Etsy.  *gasp*  It's hard for people to buy it if they don't know it's there!  Hopefully the weather will cooperate and give me lots of sunshine, so I can get started on all those soapy photos I mentioned.  But it's not just soap, y'all.  Lip balms, too.  I'm even feeling ambitious enough to take photos of individual sugar scrub scents, instead of the choose your scent listing currently up.  Maybe I'll even redo some of the photos for all the goodies in my shop.


The Pick Three listing has all of the in stock scents listed, if there's one you like that isn't listed individually in my shop yet, feel free to ask me about it! (....and as soon as my coconut milk powder comes in, I'll be a soapin' machine to make restock of all the ones I'm out of!)

And since I mentioned being ambitious, I've also been back to tweaking my bath fizzy recipe.  I keep going back and forth between a solid or powdered loose fizzy.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment