Saturday, June 1, 2013

(Sort Of) New! Shiner Bock Soap

I've had my Shiner Bock Soap available in the Pick Three listing for a while now, but this is one of those soaps sitting here without its own listing.  So... Introducing the (sort of) new Ben's Favorite Beer Soap!

Ben likes beer--all kinds of beers. But like so many Texans I know, his favorite is Shiner Bock. I always have people ask if beer soap smells like beer. No, you won't smell like a brewery after your shower. With nothing else added to this soap for scent, all you get is the sweet smell from the hops. And a rich, creamy lather from the beer.


I also took some new photos this afternoon for my Coconut Pear Soap, which was already in my shop.

Sweet coconut and pear - a sweet, yet fruity winning combination that's reminiscent of summer. This soap is made with coconut milk for a creamy lather.


No comments:

Post a Comment